- 20kg Plastic to Power (P2P) plant is commissioned to full capacity
- Rain water harvesting completed from the roofs of ECLC building, Segregation yard, P2P plant and part of Science department to the East campus well
- Established 3 acres of pesticide free vegetable garden, VIBHAV in East campus.
- Cleaned and cleared the well near DAP and SMSE for use for agriculture
b) Ongoing :
- Electrification work for the pumphouse near to DAP and SMSE
- Pilot-scale P2P plant ( 100kg per day)
c) Proposed :
- Solar panel wok on the rooftop of Plastic to Power (P2P) plant
- Total waste management of the campus, including chemical waste
- Scaling up of P2P plant and its commercialisation
- Renewable energy driven campus in line withMNR policy.